When Water Damage Strikes your Michigan Home or Business, Select Provides Every Qualified Piece Of The Puzzle Needed To Clean-up the damage, dry-out the structure and Restore Your Property Back To Pre-Loss Condition or Better. We Guarantee A Stress-Free Recovery With Exceptional Results.
What Our Michigan Water Damage Restoration Company Does.
What does a Water Damage Restoration Company Do? A Restoration company such as us here at Select Restoration have a vested interest in “mitigating” water damage losses lessening the severity of secondary damage. We can arrive at the scene 24 hours a day to extract unwanted water and dry-out wet floors, walls, carpets and contents as well as clean up after sewage back-ups, toilet overflows and frozen burst pipes. We also have the team to dry-out the structure and can rebuilding and replacing structural damage following mitigation.
How Much Does It Cost For Water Damage Restoration Services In Michigan?
When it comes to Michigan Water Damage Cleanup there are many factors that determine Water Damage Mitigation Cost, most homeowners pay on average $2,800.00 dollars for a Water Mitigation Company to remove the water and cleanup the mess. The $2,800.00 dollars is for the Removal of the Water, Cleanup & Dry-Out only. Depending on the extent of the damage, removal of wet materials and rebuilding could cost much more. Rebuilding could include flooring, structural elements, drywall and paint.
The Water Restoration Process
Every Water Restoration Process is different, dealing with water inside your home or business is going to be a little different, which may mean that the actual process of Mitigation may vary for your property as well. However, the general steps taken will likely resemble the following:
- The Restoration Company will make a thorough examination of your home or business and the potential damage to create a plan to start mitigating.
- The water itself will be removed from your home using a combination of water extraction techniques and powerful pumps and extraction units.
- Next, your property will be dried out thoroughly with the use of commercial dehumidifiers, air movers and fans.
- Contents may be removed to an offsite location for cleaning, including your furniture, drapes, throw rugs, and children’s toys. They will be thoroughly sanitized and deodorized before being returned to the property after Mitigation.
- Finally, your home or business will be sanitized and deodorized using a combination of thermal fogging equipment, air scrubbers, and antimicrobial treatments.
- If there was further damage done to your home such as the removal of wet damaged materials, reconstruction will take place to restore the damaged areas to pre-loss condition.
What Is Water Damage Restoration?
Water Damage Restoration Services is often prefaced by a loss assessment and evaluation of wet damaged materials. The damaged area is inspected with water sensing equipment such as protimiters and other infrared cameras in order to determine the source of the Water Damage and possible extent of the wet areas affected. Restoration Services would then be rendered to the property owner in order to dry the structure, sanitize any affected or cross-contaminated areas, and deodorize all affected areas and materials. After the labor is completed, Water Damage Drying Equipment including air movers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and sub-floor drying equipment is left in the residence. Industry standards state that Dry-Out Companies should return at regular time intervals, preferably every twenty-four hours, to monitor the equipment, temperature, humidity, and moisture content of the affected areas to determine if the property is Drying correctly.
Water Damage Mitigation Services, How To Find & Clean It Up, Michigan
Why Call Select Restoration for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs?
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the water damage, Select Restoration may be able to restore your property in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – After 25 years of in business experience and thousands of homes restored, Select knows how to handle any water damage emergency.
- We help with your insurance claim – Working with insurance companies while recovering from a loss is stressful. We can work with your insurance company to settle your claim quickly.
Contact Us Today: We Hold Your Hand Through the Whole Water Damage Restoration Process
“Select Restoration believes in communicating with our customers. We will listen closely to you, educate you and offer an open line of communication to guide you through the entire Insurance Restoration process, without making you feel rushed or uncomfortable through every stage of the property rescue. We tell you what to expect, when to expect it, and why it needs to be done. We continually update you on the progress of your job.
If Your Home Or Business Has Been Damaged by water of flooding And Needs To Be Cleaned Up & Repaired, Contact One Of Our Certified Staff Members Today For A Free On-Site Consultation. 586-791-3900
To Learn More Go To> https://www.selectrestoration.com/michigan/water-damage-restoration-macomb-county/